- Mom: are you ready to leave
- Me: yeah hold on
- 5 minutes later
- Me: Okay I'm ready
- Mom: Okay, but first I have to curl my hair, walk the dogs, watch Gone With The Wind, read this novel, cook enough food for the entire country of Africa, run a 5k marathon, write out my life story by hand, and take a nap
haha so true!!!!
LOL so true! That’s exactly how I felt whenever I came home from school. :P
When someone talks back to the teacher.
When your friends come to you for advice:
“good… good, you’ve come to the right place.”
I told a joke in the elevator. It worked on so many levels
Imagine in 20 years when your son comes from school with detention
- Son: Mum, I got detention.
- Me: OMG, what did you do?
- Son: I hit a kid.
- Me: Well you know that will cost you a month without internet.
- Son: But that kid said Harry Potter sucks.
- Me: COME IN HERE MY BOY, YOU MADE ME SO PROUD. I KNOW I'VE RAISED YOU WELL HEDWIG CROOKSHANKS.